DC Lottery Retailer Application Checklist
Please carefully read and follow all instructions before filling out the application.
- Incomplete or inaccurate answers may be cause for delay.
- A separate application must be submitted for each retail location.
- All sections must be completed in its entirety.
The following documents must be submitted with your application in order to complete the application process:
- Copies of all current Business Licenses
- Copy of Certificate of Occupancy
- Copy of DC Tax Registration Certificate and/or letter
- Copy of Federal Tax Employment Identification Notice (CP575 or 147C)
- Copy of Lease
- Copy of Articles of Incorporation
- Copy of Driver's License/State Issued Identification Card
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Completed Auto Pay Agreement (Account information and voided check).
- Copies of Settlement Statement, Bill of Sale, Purchase Agreement and/or any other document(s) pertaining to the purchase of the business must accompany all Change of Ownership applications.
All required documents must be submitted with the application. An incomplete application will delay the review process.*
For further information, please call the Licensing Department of the Office of Lottery and Charitable Games at (202) 645-8041 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applicants must submit all required supporting documents within 90 days of the initial application date. Failure to timely submit all required documents will necessitate submission of a new application.